Style 64 Radius corner storm windows prevent loss of heat in cold weather, with convenient access to the primary window in warmer weather.
Hehr part # must be provided to ensure the correct storm window is ordered.
Features & Benefits
- Easy access to the primary window without removal of the storm window
- Installs easily, using a spring clip that attaches to the clamp ring without additional screws
- can be left in place during the summer, making interior air conditioning more effective
- Easy removal of the storm window, without the use of tools. This makes it simple to clean the primary window
- Standard frame is black finish aluminum. Color options are available
- 1/8" tempered, clear safety glass is standard. Grey glass is optional
Storm windows are built to fit most Hehr primary windows. Wall thickness restrictions apply for style 64 storm windows. Please discuss details with your Pelland Enterprises Inc representative
Note: Storm windows are not recommended for use with egress windows.
Storm Window Mount Clip Locations:
Typical Vertical Section: