The 5600 Series is a premium quality radius corner sliding window utilizing 1/2" insulating glass and suitable for top of the line Recreational Vehicles.
- Because of Hehr's flexible manufacturing techniques, Hehr can build to your size requirements.
- Available Frame Finish- Black or White
- Window Glazing- 1/2" Insulated glass (1/8 - 1/4 - 1/8). Multiple combinations of glass types and tints are available. All glass is approved safety glazing. All exposed glass edges have a number one satin crowned edge.
- Window Corner Radius (Egress and Non-Egress) 3-3/16"; add 3/16" for rough opening clearance.
- Inside Clamp Ring- Available for a wide variety of wall thickness. Allow the compression of flange seal when ordering.
- Improved vent track offers superior wear characteristics.
- The window frame has been designed to present a smooth aerodynamic profile to the Airstream. Projection is less than 1/2".
- Egress windows utilize a unique "hidden hinge" design that allows the egress window to blend in with a non-egress window from the outside. No unsightly hinges or fasteners are visible outside.
- Egress windows are "double-sealed" to reduce thermal transfer through the air space between the egress and the inner frames. This also offers a second level of water/air leakage protection.
- The egress frame that is attached to the coach wall is entirely free of internal protrusions or other obstructions that would collect dirt or make occasional cleaning difficult.
- Replacement of the entire hinged egress is quick and easy on any egress model. The process involves removal of two simple hidden retaining screws accessible from inside the coach without removal of any window/coach components. Until these retention screws are removed, the hinged section is securely retained within the egress frame and cannot be otherwise removed.
- The I.G. assemblies have had extensive environmental testing and are fully serviceable for the life of the window.
- Rough hole opening size should exceed the window call out size by 3/8" in both height and width.
- Difference in 7600 Series vs 5600 Series is the back frame profile. 7600 series has flat back frame. 5600 series has a slightly contoured back frame (See 5600 back frame profile below)